Accessibility at QED
It is important to us that QED is accessible to as many people as possible. To this end, we have included a number of specific measures to help during the event.
- All event areas are wheelchair accessible.
- There will be reserved seating in event spaces for attendees who need it.
- Volunteers will be on hand to help attendees require help moving from room-to-room, on request.
- There will be an induction loop available in event spaces for attendees who use a hearing aid.
- Printed material for the event can be made available in PDF format on request.
- There will be a Quiet Space available.
- Guide dogs and other assistance dogs are welcome at QED.
Most importantly, if there is anything else we can do to help make QED more accessible for you, please contact us and we will do everything we can.